An exciting opportunity for brands to move into a highly desired and rarely available studio. The space benefits from its own private entrance via Bocking Street.
This space is situated at the back of Netil House, ensuring a peaceful working environment. It is also easily accessible from the main building.
This a truly unique space boasts high ceilings, plenty of natural light, exposed brick walls and wooden floor. It has access to a relaxed communal kitchen.
This space is part of a dynamic creative community tucked away in a quiet section of Netil House, with neighbours working in fashion, design, architecture, music and events.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio to find a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1800 per month
- 325 sq ft (30 sq m)