Upper Triangle B
Located on the first floor of Old Paradise Yard, this studio has high ceilings and measures 426 square feet in total. This space is currently used a music production school.
Neighbours are architects, music producers and musicians, designers and more.
*Please note that the images shown are of a similar space.
About Old Paradise Yard
Old Paradise Yard, situated by the river and near to the South Bank, is bringing together entrepreneurs, artists, designers and makers within a series of bright studios in an old red brick schoolhouse building.
With collaboration at the core of this building, Old Paradise Yard is a beautifully crafted setting to develop and grow a business. Set around a courtyard, with all the studios on one level, Old Paradise Yard is a welcoming and open environment to pursue your endeavours.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 5 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- High-speed internet available
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £885 per month
- 426 sq ft (39 sq m)
Coming up on 24th June, 2020