A bright ground floor space measuring 180 square feet, with glass door for natural light, leading into Old Paradise Yard's serene garden.
Your neighbours include architects, music producers, artists, designers, a recording studio, a sewing school and cafe.
About Old Paradise Yard
Situated by the river and near to the South Bank, the site is bringing together a spectrum of entrepreneurs, artists, designers and makers within a series of bright studios in an old red brick schoolhouse building.
With collaboration at the core of this building, Old Paradise Yard is a beautifully crafted setting to develop and grow a business. Set around a courtyard, with all the studios on one level, the space is a welcoming and open environment to pursue your endeavours.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 5 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- High-speed internet available
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £825 per month
- 160 sq ft (14 sq m)