Pop-Up Stall at Netil Market (Saturdays)
Netil Market, one of London’s most distinctive markets, is looking for new maker, curator and delicatessen stalls for the festive season. The market is a stone’s throw from Broadway Market in Hackney’s London Fields, an established weekend destination for both locals and tourists.
Whether you’re an experienced trader or looking for a place to grow your business, Netil Market is a great opportunity to put your brand in front of a curious, discerning crowd and join the wonderful, diverse community of our independent makers and food traders (including BAO, Lemlem Kitchen, Oli Baba's, WeAreArrow, Victoria Yum, Soapsmith and many more - check out our Instagram).
*Please note that the pop-up stalls are not suitable for street food vendors.
To apply or find out more details, please complete the application form.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- From £33 per month