Permanent Unit at Netil Market
A rare opportunity to register your interest to our upcoming retail and food & beverage permanent units at Netil Market.
You’ll open your doors to an inviting outdoor space with a charming community atmosphere. Netil Market is home to a curated selection of renowned street food shacks and discerning boutiques and welcomes like minded traders to join their tight-knit community.
The units vary in size and can accommodate a variety of creative pursuits, from food & beverage and deli to boutique retail.
Our dedicated Resident Curation team will match you with the perfect unit based on your requirements.
Electricity and Wifi included, business rates are non-applicable.
If you would like to enquire or register your interest for a permanent stall, please get in touch with a business proposal, with details of the following:
1. Photos of the food/product you will be selling, accompanied by prices for each item
2. Visual displays, e.g. photos or drawings, of your branding and how you would like your shop front to look
3. Some information about yourself and the history of your business - if it is a new venture, we would love to hear how the idea came about. Please include details of relevant past trading experience
4. What your product and brand will bring to Netil Market and how it will stand you apart from what is already available in the local area.
About Netil Market
Home to the niche and essential alike, you can find houseplants, jewellery, ceramics, homeware, glasses design and repair, camping equipment, fashion and so much more.
Although open 7 days a week, we are in full swing on Saturdays when we host our renown stalls market. During which, our 20 residents are joined by up to 13 independent traders and makers, selling everything from antiques, records, art catalogs and jewellery, to sustainable beauty products, textiles, clothing, and sweet treats.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- From £850 per month