Permanent Retail Space at Netil Market - Unit Q
A great opportunity to join as a permanent trader at one of London's most unique markets.
Unit Q is a converted shipping container located near the market entrance, measuring 67 sq.ft (7.5ft deep x 8.9ft wide).
Simple in design, with great natural light via floor to ceiling bi-folding glass front. Currently used as a lifestyle store, neighbours include a coffee specialist, a ceramics studio and renowned street food providers.
*Please note that the image shown is of a similar unit.
About Netil Market
Netil Market makes space for independent grassroots creative businesses, including community-lead radio station, Netil Radio which streams live during the busy market days.
Although open 7 days a week, we are in full swing on Saturdays when we host our renown stalls market. During which, our 20 residents are joined by up to 13 independent traders and makers, selling everything from antiques, records, art catalogs and jewellery, to sustainable beauty products, textiles, clothing, and sweet treats.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- £895 per month
- 67 sq ft (6 sq m)