Permanent Food Unit
We are excited to announce a rare opportunity to take on a highly demanded permanent food unit at Netil Market in Hackney.
You’ll open your doors to an inviting outdoor space with a charming community atmosphere. Unit's square footage is approximately 100. Electricity bills and Wi-Fi are included in the rent.
Netil Market is one of London's most distinctive markets, with an array of permanent creative maker spaces and independent street food stalls including We Are Arrow, Lemlem Kitchen, Club Mexicana and many more. Saturday is the busiest market day with pop up stalls featuring everything from clothing to crafts, ornaments to records. You’ll open your doors to an inviting outdoor space with a charming community atmosphere.
Netil Market is a short walk from Broadway Market, an established spot for locals and tourists. The area is heaving on the weekend- full of browsers, drinkers and diners.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- £800 per month