A fantastic opportunity has arisen to take on a highly desired studio at Netil House, available for only the second time in 10 years.
Located on the third floor, studio 309 is a vast 1600 sq ft space with high ceilings and lined with 10 huge original windows. Flooded with light and offering dual aspect views across the city, see the sunrise and sunset over London in the comfort of your office.
The light and airy open plan space features its own kitchenette as well as a generous private meeting room.
The studio would be ideal for 25 to 30 people, perfect for an established creative company.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £5960 per month
- 1600 sq ft (148 sq m)