A bright and airy studio located on the third floor of Netil House, with goods lift access.
It has plenty of natural light streaming through big windows. This light and spacious open plan space would be ideal as an office for a creative company or for a collective of freelancers up to 8 individuals.
The studio shares access to a recently renovated communal kitchen and relaxed sitting area.
Neighbours work in music, fashion & design, architecture, TV & film and more.
We have studios with similar features so please check with us if you are looking for something in particular.
Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio and find a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2115 per month
- 400 sq ft (37 sq m)