Light streams in through large terrace-facing windows, highlighting this impressive studio’s concrete floor and exposed brick features.
This design-led studio is located in the most popular part of Netil House, with excellent lift access and close proximity to the cafe and terrace areas. The space itself has recently been updated to maximise the light and volume of the space and high ceilings. Occupied by designers, architects and artists in the past, this studio has been hailed for its versatility and impressive scale.
It accommodates up-to 16 desks, but could be sensitively divided for showcasing, working and creating if needs be.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £3400 per month
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)