Studio 204 is a large space with plenty of natural light, wooden floor, lift access and a separate reception area. It's currently used as a pilates studio, however it is a versatile space that would work equally well as a private office for a creative practice or as a shared studio for smaller businesses.
It is located on the second floor of Netil House, close to NT's cafe & cocktail bar as well as Netil 360 rooftop. Neighbours work in fashion, design and media.
*Please note that the images are not of the actual studio, but of a similar space located next to it.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £6100 per month
- 1410 sq ft (130 sq m)