Studio 204 is situated in the heart of Netil House. Recent renovation has breathed new life into this space, flooding the studio with light whilst enhancing existing features such as the original windows and pillar structures.
This would make a superb base for an established agency or photography studio, with the versatility to add a meeting room. This studio is in perfect proximity to NT's cafe & bar, and is nicely aligned with its outdoor terrace where you can catch beautiful sunsets over the train tracks.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £5995 per month
- 1410 sq ft (130 sq m)
Coming up on 15th October, 2021