Spacious open plan studio with high ceilings and natural light flooding through big windows, with a wonderful view of the East London skyline.
It is located on the first floor of Netil House with goods lift access, close to a newly refurbished communal kitchen area.
It would make an ideal space for a large creative business or for a group of freelancers. Ideal for teams creative teams of over 10 individuals.
Neighbours work in fashion & design, TV & film, music and other creative fields.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of Hackney’s creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Adjacent to London Fields, the iconic 60s building is now home to over 100 studios, varying in size and accommodating designers, architects, artists, musicians and other creative practitioners.
The unique working environment at Netil House offers an inspirational place to work, network and socialise. With its own famous roof terrace Netil360 to utilise, there is also an abundance of close-by shops, restaurants, bars and markets, providing the perfect setting for those looking for more than just a workspace.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £3200 per month
- 635 sq ft (58 sq m)
Coming up on 23rd February, 2022