This versatile blank canvas open-plan studio is the ideal starter space for a creative team of up to 4 individuals. It would make a perfect photography or production studio to create your own work from.
It is located on the first floor at the back of Netil House and has access to a shared kitchen and relaxed communal area.
Neighbours work in fashion, media & publications and music.
If you’re looking for something in particular, let us know. Send us your details and our dedicated resident curation team will review our portfolio to find a studio that’s right for you.
About Netil House
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s cafe & cocktail bar and Bright restaurant.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £710 per month
- 150 sq ft (13 sq m)