Front of House - Full Time
Front of House
Netil House is a 24-hour building that offers creative studio space to over 100 artists and businesses. As part-time Front of House you will be the first point of contact for residents and visitors, so excellent customer service skills are a must.
This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys working in a social, customer-facing role and who has the ability to maintain a relaxed and friendly manner in busy moments or when faced with difficult situations. You will be supported by the full-time Front of House Manager and Management team, but will have regular contact with all staff, providing administrative support when necessary.
The working hours are 9am - 6pm with 30 minutes for lunch. You will occasionally be required to work outside of these hours when assisting with networking and social events.
Key responsibilities include:
● Welcome guests and residents to the building.
● Be available to assist with enquiries and requests from residents.
● Respond to residents and studio enquiries either by phone, email or face to face.
● Regularly update residents, via email and face to face, with significant information and news.
● Order office stationery and cleaning supplies.
● Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing post, inform residents and staff when deliveries have arrived.
● Keep a running log of all keys, ensuring that any taken are returned.
● Prepare a handover document each day for the security team who takeover in the evening.
● Undergo building walks and task maintenance with any problems in and around the building.
● Deal with any issues as they arise and/or forward issues to the relevant person promptly.
● Deliver fruit and milk to the communal kitchens every Monday.
Essential Experience and Skills
● Experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
● A friendly and approachable manner, able to understand the needs of our residents and respond to them appropriately.
● Good understanding of computers.
● Experience in implementing new processes to ensure efficiency.
● Able to communicate effectively face to face and via email/phone, a good standard of English comprehension is essential.
● Excellent telephone manner.
● Good personal presentation.
Desirable Experience and Skills
● A keen interest in creative fields.
● Previous experience working in a Front of House role.
13th July, 2021