Workshop 1.2 is a large ground floor space with high ceilings, plenty of natural light and concrete floor. It's an ideal spot for an artist or creative company that requires lots of space or for a collective of creatives to share.
You'll have access to a communal kitchen and to a relaxed communal area with open Wi-Fi. Neighbours include ceramicists, architects, music labels, fashion designers, and many more small creative businesses.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1200 per month
- 250 sq ft (23 sq m)