Beautiful photography studio with a built in infinity cove, high ceilings and exposed brick located close to reception on the ground floor. It has its own storage and a lovely private kitchen area built into the space.
This studio has the potential to be an artistic base within the building, with 400 creative businesses that might need to hire a studio, it offers both charm and affordability.
The space is located in a peaceful section of Hackney Downs Studios. Neighbours include acclaimed fashion companies, stylists and jewellery makers.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2600 per month
- 820 sq ft (76 sq m)
Coming up on 2nd October, 2019