A fantastic opportunity has arisen to take on a highly desired studio at Hackney Downs Studios.
Located on the second floor, the Sunroom is a 290 sq.ft. space with high ceilings, flooded with light and lined with floor to ceilings windows.
It is a bright and airy open plan space, that can easily be transformed to your own requirements. It has access to a relaxed communal kitchen. The studio would be ideal for a creative company of 8 individuals.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including Brunswick East Bakehouse, All Good Beer, The Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1400 per month
- 290 sq ft (26 sq m)