Pop-up / Workshop / Event space
A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of a new cultural destination in the thriving creative hub of Hackney Downs Studios.
We are looking for creatives, artists, makers and small businesses who are looking for a space to sell and display their work. From a shelf to a pop-up shop, we’re looking to create an exciting destination for creatives to support their work.
Set between vibrant Dalston and Clapton, Hackney Downs Studios is home to more than 300 independent creative businesses.
The Market Hall offers a cafe / kitchen space that will provide an innovative offering for occupants of the studios and passing locals. We are also looking for passionate and experienced people to open a beverage businesses to create a vibrant hang out and have space available for a deli, florist, and pop up shops among others.
The site is an existing destination for food, drink, music and wellness.
Opening hours of the space as follows:
7 days a week
Sunday to Thursday: 8.30AM - 11PM (Alcohol 10.30PM)
Friday and Saturday: 8.30AM - 12PM (Alcohol 11.30PM)
- Resident pop-ups, social and networking events
- KP and cleaning area
- 24/7 access
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- 24h CCTV monitoring of all outside access
- Newly built toilets including accessible and baby changing
- Communal high-speed internet
- Marketing & PR support as part of the Market Hall
- From £200 per month