A unique opportunity has arisen to become part of downmarket, a new destination in the thriving creative hub of Hackney Downs Studios.
Set between vibrant Dalston and Clapton, Hackney Downs Studios is home to more than 250 independent creative businesses.
We are looking for creatives, artists, makers and small businesses who are looking for a space to sell, display and promote their work. From a shelf to a pop-up shop, we’re looking to create an exciting destination for creatives and locals.
The site is an existing destination for food, drink, music and wellness. You will be taking a space alongside ‘Brunswick East Bakehouse’, the sister bakery of the already established cafe in Dalston. ‘All Good Beer’, a revered craft beer and natural wine shop. Also a whole new slant on the Plant Shop ‘Kill The Closest Snake’ to complete the offering.
Opening hours of the space as follows:
7 days a week
Sunday to Thursday: 8.30AM - 11PM (Alcohol 10.30PM)
Friday and Saturday: 8.30AM - 12PM (Alcohol 11.30PM)
Price and space negotiable depending on proposal.
To support your application, please send a full presentation of your project and business plan, including any relevant marketing material.
- Resident pop-ups, social and networking events
- KP and cleaning area
- 24/7 access
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- 24h CCTV monitoring of all outside access
- Newly built toilets including accessible and baby changing
- Communal high-speed internet
- Natural footfall and press coverage as part of downmarket_
- From £400 per month