Palmspace - WORK STATION
Set in the social heart of Hackney Downs Studios, Palmspace is a leafy co-working space catering to creatives.
The fixed desk offers access to your own private desk and comes with bespoke storage space and a task lamp. Flexible contract options allow for this space to be yours as long as you need it.
The beautifully designed open plan space boasts high ceilings, handcrafted furniture, bespoke lighting and overflowing planters. Floods of natural light stream through a central glazed double door leading to a verdant garden.
The private garden is the focus of the workspace, serving as a recreational area to take a break from your desk, chat with your co-workers or to simply enjoy the tranquillity. The whole garden has full wifi coverage if you wish to work outside and also features a dining area and BBQ.
Palmspace is complimented with bespoke facilities including break out areas and a fully equipped kitchen area with complimentary tea and coffee and weekly fruit deliveries. All services including wifi, printing and lockers come included.
This creative workspace encourages productivity as well as the chance to network with creative co-workers. Whether you’re looking to hot desk or for the stability of a fixed desk you can make your own, Palmspace offers a unique experience.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Private kitchen and social spaces
- Private phone call and meeting room
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet included
- Private BBQ area
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and printing
- Organic fruit and milk delivery every Monday
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Use of our gallery space for exhibitions and product launches
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Resident profile on our website
- Access to the Eat Work Art resident directory
- Local tennis courts
- Recycling and waste collection
- Meeting room facilities
- Bike storage
- Dog friendly
- From £200 per month