Black Hall is large unique space of 3790 sq ft situated on the ground floor of Hackney Downs Studios, with clear access via our lobby in the main entrance, as well as access via a wide shutter entrance/loading situated at the back of the space.
It would work as a open place studio for a large creative company or network of businesses to establish a creative hub within Hackney Downs Studios. Alternatively, it could serve as a showroom or interactive space.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste store opening soon.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £10500 per month
- 3790 sq ft (352 sq m)
Available from 27th February, 2019