A unique space located in the heart of the building, on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios. The bright and airy open space with open space features natural light coming through skylights. It's a very flexible space that can easily be transformed to your own requirements.
This studio is situated in a quiet section of the building. You'll have access to a communal kitchen and will benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a seating area and open wifi. Your neighbours work in post production, design, and other creative fields.
*Please note that the images shown are of a similar space.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and a zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1800 per month
- 680 sq ft (63 sq m)