Studio 53 b
Bright large studio with lots of natural light coming through original printworks windows. It's a very flexible space that can easily be transformed to your own requirements. The space is located on the second floor, in a peaceful section of Hackney Downs Studios. Neighbours include book publishers, painters, stylists and film producers. You'll have access to a communal kitchen and to a relaxed communal seating area with open Wi-Fi.
* Please note that the images shown are of a similar studio.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:Store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2400 per month
- 600 sq ft (55 sq m)