Medium sized studio with skylights, located in a quiet section on the second floor of Hackney Downs Studios. It's a very flexible open space that can easily be transformed to your own requirements. Your neighbours work in fashion, design, casting, and other creative fields.
This studio is near a quiet communal kitchen. You'll also benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a seating area and open wifi.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1900 per month
- 495 sq ft (45 sq m)