Studio 123 - Flexible short / long term hire option
Studio 123 is a large airy studio space situated on the ground floor space at Hackney Downs Studios with natural light coming through a skylight, excellent access, high ceilings, concrete floors and plenty of storage space. Your neighbours will include still-life photographers, a casting agent, a graphic design firm, fashion PR and others.
It's a very flexible space that can easily be transformed to your own requirements. You'll have access to a communal kitchen and will benefit from using our communal area, Fifi's Lounge - which includes a seating area and open wifi.
Short term let option available.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £2200 per month
- 655 sq ft (60 sq m)