Ground floor studio with natural light coming through a skylight, conveniently located near our reception and lobby at Hackney Downs Studios, making it ideal for businesses that have regular visits from clients or large amounts of incoming and outgoing post.
Part of the studio boasts very high ceilings which also present an opportunity for a large amount of storage space. It has concrete floors and exposed brick wall.
The studio is currently occupied by a video editing suite, but will suit any creative business.
This studio is near our relaxed communal area, Fifi's Lounge, which includes a seating area and open wifi. You'll have access to a communal kitchen too.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / coworking studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £1350 per month
- 420 sq ft (39 sq m)