Medium size studio space on the first floor of Hackney Downs Studios. It shares a large communal kitchen and has access to a small outside terrace. Neighbours include well renowned record labels, graphic designers, film makers artists and more creative businesses.
* Please note that the image shown is not of the studio, but of a similar space at Hackney Downs Studios.
About Hackney Downs Studios
Hackney Downs Studios is home to 135 creative studio spaces / creative offices / workshops / co-working studios and workspaces. It's also home to our resident cafe and shops including the Well Garden wellbeing centre, London Loom weaving workshop, Low Company record store, El Garito cocktail and wine bar, Public Gallery and zero waste shop Re:store.
- 24/7 access
- Front of House Service 7 days a week
- Post holding and collection service
- Communal kitchens and social spaces
- Resident social and networking events
- On-site cafes, restaurants, wellness and retail
- High-speed internet available
- Night Security Concierge
- 24h CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Recycling and waste collection
- All studios are subject to 8.5% service charge
- £580 per month
- 185 sq ft (17 sq m)