© Eat Work Art
Studio 014 is a bright and airy south facing studio located in the first floor of Netil House. This open, charming space is currently occupied by a fashion designer.
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s Bar and Morty & Bob’s cafe.
All Studios at Netil House benefit from
- Post sorting, holding and collection service
- Waste collection
- CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Zipcar membership
- Reception service 7 days a week
- 24 hour access
- Profile on eatworkart.com
- Option for high speed internet