© Eat Work Art
morty and bobs
Studio 011 is a bright and spacious space with plenty of natural light coming through windows stretching along the back wall. This space will suit a creative business, makers/designers or a group of freelancers.
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more. Visit Netil Market, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s Bar, Morty & Bob’s cafe and michelin starred restaurant, Ellory.
All Studios at Netil House benefit from
- Post sorting, holding and collection service
- Waste collection
- CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Zipcar membership
- Reception service 7 days a week
- 24 hour access
- Profile on eatworkart.com
- Option for high speed internet