This is a fantastic semi sound proofed studio on the second floor of Netil House which benefits from a newly refurbished kitchen almost adjacent.
Netil House has been at the heart of the London Fields creative landscape since it opened in 2009. Home to over 100 studios, the former council building now caters to designers, architects, artists, musicians and more.
Visit Netil Market, with the new addition of Netil Radio, Netil360 rooftop, NT’s Bar, Morty & Bob’s cafe and Michelin starred restaurant, Ellory.
All Studios at Netil House benefit from
- Post sorting, holding and collection service
- Waste collection
- CCTV monitoring
- Maintenance and cleaning of communal areas
- Zipcar membership
- Reception service 7 days a week
- 24 hour access
- Profile on eatworkart.com
- Option for high speed internet